Our classes focus on a variety of yoga styles and iRest® yoga nidra meditation, so there’s truly something for everyone.
- 60-minute Gentle Hatha Yoga.
- 60-minute Power Yoga.
- 90-minute Yin Yoga classes (with 30 min. iRest® meditation).
- 90-minute “Yoga3“: Power/Yin/iRest® Yoga Nidra Meditation Yoga (30 min. each).
- Additional yoga classes/workshops (including Bilingual) are offered by teachers who rent our studio.
**Call or text (210) 218-1589 for more information about these offerings.
Why iRest® yoga nidra meditation?
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest® meditation is an evidence-based, transformative practice that leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being.
Its practice is integrative, as it heals the various unresolved issues and traumas that are present in your body and mind, and restorative, as it enables you to recognize your innate peace of mind that is always present amidst all changing circumstances of life.
iRest® meditation provides you with tools to help you relax deeply, release stress, increase resiliency, improve your interpersonal relationships and provide you with greater mastery and control in your life.
iRest® meditation nourishes noble qualities such as joy, peacefulness, empathy, forgiveness, patience and loving-kindness toward yourself and others.
Why we heat the studio for Power Yoga with radiant heat:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased circulation
- Weight loss
- Pain relief
- No noise from the heat panels